Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Female Condom

A female condom is a plastic device that is used during sexual intercourse as a barrier and to reduce the risk of sexually transmitted infections (STIs—such as gonorrhea, syphilis, and HIV) and unintended pregnancy. Invented by Danish MD Lasse Hessel,internally by the receptive partner and physically blocks ejaculated semen from entering  person's body. Female condoms can be used by the receptive partner during anal sex.

The female condom is a thin, soft, loose-fitting sheath with a flexible ring at each end. The inner ring at the closed end of the sheath is used to insert the condom inside the vagina and to hold it in place during intercourse. The rolled outer ring at the open end of the sheath remains outside the vagina and covers part of the external genitalia
A female condom and a male condom should not be used at the same time.

4 comments:

Mobile App Developers said...

I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

Product Designers Delhi said...

Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

Web Designers Pitampura said...

Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

GST Training Delhi said...

I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

Post a Comment